An Art Nouveau ceramic vase by Deyeux et Champéroux, France
circa 1900, the grès body hand sculpted and finished with a
gloss and satin finish blue glaze.
Restoration to edge of one petal.
Deyeux - this refractory crucible firm was founded in
Paris in 1929 by Debliquy and Didier Théophile Deyeux and
exhibited in London in 1862. Around 1900 they started to produce
art ceramics alongside S. Champéroux at Liancourt_Rantigny. The
firm was put up for sale in 1918 by Madame Deyeux.